In the event of non-acceptance of the changes made to the Privacy Notice, the User is required to cease using this Application and may request the Data Controller to remove his Personal Data.
- Personal Data collected by the Application The Data Controller collects the following types of Personal Data:
- Content and information voluntarily provided by the User
- Contact details and contents: are those Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Application during its use, such as for example personal data, contact details, access credentials to the services and / or products provided, personal interests and preferences and other personal content, etc.
- Sensitive data: Personal data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, health or sexual life data or the person's sexual orientation.
- Data and content acquired automatically when using the Application:
- Technical data: during their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this Application may acquire some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified Users, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with Data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category includes the IP addresses, or the domain names used by the Users who connect to the Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage data: Personal Data relating to the use of the Application by the User may also be collected, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the functions and the services used.
- Geolocation data: the Application may collect Personal Data on the User's position which may be GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System, for example GPS) data, in addition to the data identifying the nearest repeater, the Wi-Fi and bluetooth hotspots, communicated when enable location-based products or features.
- Content and information voluntarily provided by the User
- Purpose The Personal Data collected can be used for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for legal obligations.
- Processing methods The processing of Personal Data is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, subjects involved in the organization of the Data Controller may also have access to Personal Data (such as for example personnel management, commercial area employees, system administrators, etc.) or external subjects (such as IT companies, service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, etc.). When necessary, these subjects may be appointed Data Processors by the Data Controller, as well as access the Personal Data of Users whenever necessary and will be contractually obliged to keep Personal Data confidential. The updated list of Data Processors can be requested via email at email@example.com.
- Legal basis of the processing The processing of Personal Data relating to the User is based on the following legal bases:
- the consent given by the User for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties
- the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of a vital interest of the Data Controller or of third parties. It is however always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each treatment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location Personal Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com or at the following postal address via delle rosine 18, 10123, turin.
- Security measures The Processing is carried out according to methods and with tools suitable for guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, since the Data Controller has adopted adequate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, and allow to demonstrate, that the Processing is carried out in compliance with the legislation reference.
- Data retention period Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. In particular, Personal Data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship, for the execution of the obligations to the same inherent and consequent, for compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, as well as for its own or third party defensive purposes. If the processing of Personal Data is based on the User's consent, the Owner may keep the Personal Data until consent is revoked Personal Data may be kept for a longer period if necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or by order of an authority. All Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the User to be identified within 30 days after the end of the retention period. Upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of Personal Data can no longer be exercised.
- Automated decision-making processes All Personal Data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling, which may produce legal effects for the person or which may significantly affect him.
- User rights Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Personal Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time;
- oppose the processing of your Personal Data;
- access your Personal Data;
- verify and request correction;
- obtain treatment limitation;
- obtain the cancellation of their Personal Data;
- receive your Personal Data or have it transferred to another holder;
- propose a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Supervisory Authority and/or take legal action. To exercise their rights, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
- Data Controller: The Data Controller is ALESSANDRO BOSCARATO, VIA DELLE ROSINE 18,10123 TURIN, Tax Code BSCLSN82M20C627H, e-mail address ____________________.
Last updated: 20 / 08 / 2021